LoanPlusUSA, hereafter known as “we”, “us”, “our”, and “our website”, aims to respect customer privacy and their personally identifiable information (PII). Your PII may be collected through the use of our website by means of loan request submittal and receiving the demanded services. We recognize, respect and protect the personal privacy rights of our customers while working diligently to safeguard your privacy. We are committed to providing you the highest level of security and privacy regarding the collection and use of your PII.
Collection of Information
Through the use of our website, we aim to collect your PII, which is the basic information that identifies the consumer. The PII may be collected through the information you enter on our website or a website in our network, such as:
• Personal information like your name and date of birth
• Age, including whether you are 40 years old or older
• Driver’s license number, and/or other similar identifiers
• Employment and income information
• Banking account information
• The contact information like your email address, phone number, and physical address (including how long you’ve been at that address
• Loan information like the amount requested, the loan reason, and when you prefer to be contacted
Usage of Your Personal Information
LoanPlusUSA needs to collect and share the PII to run everyday business. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to keep that personal information confidential. We may use your PII for any of the following reasons:
• To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with personal information in order for us to connect you with a lender, we will use that information to try to connect you with a lender.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
• To provide you with email alerts and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
• To improve our website and present its contents to you.
• For testing, research, analysis and product development.
• As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our clients or others.
• As described to you when collecting your personal information.
Usage and Device Information
In certain instances, we may automatically gather your personal information as you use our website:
We collect information automatically through your use of the Site, such as accessing our web pages, the number of amounts accessed, and which areas you choose to click on.
We may also gather your information regarding your location through your IP address.
Moreover, we collect information concerning the device you use such as; hardware model, type of browser, and so on.
Mobile Device Information
If at any point, you decide to access our website through your mobile device, we are prompt to collect information regarding the unique device identifier assigned to your device such as; operating system, and other device features.
Cookies and Other Tracking Tools
A cookie is a small piece of data delivered from a website and stored on the user’s device as the user is browsing.
You are given the option to either accept or reject the cookies sent to you. Moreover, you will always be aware when a cookie is sent to your device. If you refuse a cookie, you still hold the freedom to visit and use our website, but you may not be eligible for certain parts on our website.
If at any time, your PII is subjected to change or you no longer feel the need to use our products or services, you may contact us directly in order to update or modify your personal information.
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with applicable law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
Our website possibly will contain various links to additional third-party sites that do not fall under the ownership of LoanPlusUSA. We do not hold ourselves accountable for such websites, including the content, terms and conditions of use, and their policies. We extremely recommend that you carefully revise their policies and terms before disclosing your PII.
LoanPlusUSA and the services we provided are not allocated not usable by individuals under the legal age of 18 years old. Under no circumstances, do we knowingly gather the PII of children. During the even of PII collected data of a minor, we implement crucial measures to terminate said account and erase all corresponding PII.